- Whole green lentils
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A vegan & vegetarian pantry staple
- Low in calories, high in protein
- Source of soluble fibre
- Low glycaemic index (GI) for long-lasting energy
- Beneficial for cholesterol levels & heart health
- Good for digestive health
- A filling, versatile & tasty plant-based food
- Quick & easy to prepare
Did You Know? Green lentils retain their shape and firmness better than red lentils after cooking, which makes them useful for adding to dishes like stir-fries and salads.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Available in: 400g & 1kg
- Whole green lentils
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1473kJ
- Protein: 24.6g
- Carbohydrate: 63g
- of which total sugar: 2g
- Total fat: 1g
- of which saturated fat: 0.2g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10.7g
- Total sodium: 6mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Canada
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product
10/09/2020, By TJLove the plastic free packaging. Well done FTN, I love your range.11/08/2020, By TallTop stuff06/06/2020, By LisaYummy01/06/2020, By MelodyLovely product. Would purchase again.21/05/2020, By MariselGood quality lentils and I love the compostable packaging. Delicious in soup06/05/2020, By ElaSuperb quality30/03/2020, By MariaGreat product21/01/2019, By RoxyNice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.