- Extra virgin black seed oil
- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Naturally contains Omega 6
- Drizzle of salads or veggies
- Beneficial for the skin & hair
- No heat, solvents or chemicals used during extraction
- No preservatives, or additives
- Natural greenish-yellow colour & spicy aroma
- Potted in a recyclable glass jar with a dropper
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult with their trusted healthcare practitioner before taking black seed oil.
- Some people may experience skin irritation when using black seed oil. It’s vital to perform a patch test on skin before use.
- Discontinue use immediately should any irritation occur.
- For skin: Use as a massage oil or to condition your skin.
- For hair: massage a couple of drops onto your scalp. Leave for 20 - minutes then rinse off.
- For food: Use in moderation to drizzle over salads, veggies, in smoothies or dips.
- Combine with lemon juice and honey to create a unique Faithful dressing.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Extra Virgin Black Seed Oil.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 3667
- Protein (g): 0.0
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 0
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.0
- Total Fat (g): 0.0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 11.6
- of which monounsaturated fat (g): 27.9
- of which polyunsaturated fat (g): 59.7
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Bottled in recyclable, amber glass bottle with a dropper.
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.