- Double edge 3-piece razor with short handle (blades sold separately)
- Durable & long-lasting
- Includes a base plate with comb grooves & top safety shroud with threaded stud
- A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
- B-Corp certified
- Twist the handle in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Remove the safety-shroud & position the new razor blade onto the base plate.
- Insert the handle back onto the head & twist clockwise to close.
- Heat your skin before shaving.
- Keep the blade clean to avoid bacteria and skin burns.
- Let the razor do the work, don’t apply too much pressure. Use short strokes.
- Rinse razor under hot water every one or two strokes.
- Rinse your skin with cold water once finished.
- Use an oil-based moisturiser before and after shaving.
- Use the paper of the new blade to dispose of the old one.
- Rinse your razor with warm water during & after use.
- Shake off excess water & wipe down carefully after use.
- Store in a safe, dry place.
- Razor blades sold separately.
- Always handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not share your razor blades..
- Length: 9 cm
- Weight: 58 g
- Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plating.
Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging:
- The Faithful to Nature’s Razors are packaged in waste-free FSC certified sustainable boxes.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.