- Double edge butterfly razor (blades sold separately)
- Durable & long-lasting
- A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Made with durable zinc alloy, the Faithful to Nature Butterfly Razor is designed to give you long-lasting use, providing a sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors. It’s also packaged in Faithful to Nature’s zero-waste kraft box, which is FSC-approved.
- Twist the base to open.
- Hold a new blade by its sides; position the blade & twist the base to close.
- NB: Blades are sold separately.
- Always handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not share your razor blades.
- Rinse your razor with warm water during & after use.
- Shake off excess water & wipe down carefully after use.
- Store in a safe, dry place.
- Length: 9.5cm
- Weight: 68g
- Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plating.
- Boxed in bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Printed with soy ink & sealed with water-soluble adhesive.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product09/04/2021, By MischkeExcellent Product. I will never go back to plastic. I was afraid I would nic myself. It was not a problem and I had no razor burn07/04/2021, By YasminI will never go back. This is by far the best purchase I have made26/11/2020, By JeannieAbsolutely excellent product!! Works like a bomb, great value and highly economical... no more disposable waste11/11/2020, By MikayleighGreat product. Love that I can help the environment by being able to reuse this razor. Very efficient. Just need to be very gentle with the blade.
10/10 recommend24/10/2020, By ThasmineWorks well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.