- Double edge 3-piece razor with long handle (blades sold separately)
- Durable & long-lasting
- Includes a base plate with comb grooves & top safety shroud with threaded stud
- A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Faithful to Nature zinc alloy razors are designed for safety, comfort and convenience. With no plastics or cheap disposable materials, it’s a sustainable shaving solution for your green home. The long-handled razor is also packaged in Faithful to Nature’s 100% waste-free packaging materials.
- Twist the handle in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Remove the safety-shroud & position the new razor blade onto the base plate.
- Insert the handle back onto the head & twist clockwise to close.
- NB: Blades are sold separately.
- Always handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not share your razor blades.
- Rinse your razor with warm water during & after use.
- Shake off excess water & wipe down carefully after use.
- Store in a safe, dry place.
- Length: 11.6 cm
- Weight: 100g
- Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plating.
- Boxed in bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Printed with soy ink & sealed with water-soluble adhesive.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product24/10/2021, By HollyAt first, I was terrified of using this razor, and shaving my legs for the first time took about 20 minutes. By the second time, I was much more confident and it was a much quicker process. Closest shaves I've ever had, and I really like how hygienic the product is. The weight of it guides the shave really well, so you don't need to use any pressure. Just make sure you don't hold it with a soapy hand or you'll risk giving yourself a nasty cut.16/07/2021, By IngridIt is easy to replace blades. Safe and easy to use. Gives a close shave without hurting the skin.25/06/2021, By JessI bought this product a few years back - and I will never go back to using disposables! However, I find this product quite heavy and the lack of grip means I've dropped it a few times (and cracked some shower tiles). It also makes it quite tricky to shave without cutting myself. Love the product overall, but I wish I'd bought the grip handle version instead!21/06/2021, By KirstenReally enjoying this razor! I was hesitant at first and I am so glad I made the purchase. It is easy to use and works well too.12/06/2021, By JanineAbsolutely love this razor and packaging. Love that I dont have to purchase any plastic razors anymore. Wish that I had made this change a long time ago. Thank you Faithful to Nature18/05/2021, By TimikaWorks really well. Look forward to using it for a long time to come. Not sure about shaving sensitive areas as I have only used on legs and underarms06/02/2021, By AyeshaLove the length and sturdy feel of this razor. So easy to out the blade in. Love that it's Reusable and so much more affordable in the long term11/01/2021, By DesireMy husband is extremely happy with this razor, he says it gives a very smooth shave. On legs... You have to do some practicing, especially on the boney parts, like knees, ankles and shins...30/12/2020, By TimikaIt is the same length as a disposable razor but is much bulkier and heavier. Unfortunately it isn't a safety razor and isn't good for people with moles as they can easily get cut. Changing blades and cleaning is easy and I do look forward to using it for many years to come08/12/2020, By TraceGreat quality and easy to use.24/10/2020, By Petro-NelLonger handle is very easy tto manoeuvre
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.