- Double edge 3-piece razor with short handle (blades sold separately)
- Durable & long-lasting
- Includes a base plate with comb grooves & top safety shroud with threaded stud
- A sustainable alternative to disposable plastic razors
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Faithful to Nature razors are completely plastic-free, made with durable zinc alloy and a chrome coating. The razors are designed for safe and easy use, giving you excellent results and a more eco-conscious alternative to plastic disposables. It’s also packaged in Faithful to Nature’s 100% waste-free packaging materials.
- Twist the handle in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Remove the safety-shroud & position the new razor blade onto the base plate.
- Insert the handle back onto the head & twist clockwise to close.
- NB: Blades are sold separately.
- Always handle with care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not share your razor blades.
- Rinse your razor with warm water during & after use.
- Shake off excess water & wipe down carefully after use.
- Store in a safe, dry place.
- Length: 9cm
- Weight: 58g
- Zinc Alloy, Chrome Plating.
- Boxed in bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Printed with soy ink & sealed with water-soluble adhesive.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product10/02/2021, By GabrielleGets a nice close shave. I think it's nearly impossible to nick yourself with it. Shaves better than any throw away razor in the shops. You will also save so much.01/02/2021, By LislNice and easy to use and fits nicely into your hand. Comfortable to use and a nice close shave.11/11/2020, By KiraI like ir for my bathroom24/10/2020, By CoralMakes shaving such an easy task
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.