- Whole chickpeas
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Tasty, versatile & highly nutritious pulses
- A rich source of plant-based protein
- Great for vegan & vegetarian diets
- High in energy-giving carbohydrates
- Good source of immune-boosting vitamin C & bone-building vitamin K
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1581kJ
- Protein: 20.5g
- Carbohydrate: 63g
- of which total sugar: 10.7g
- Total fat: 6g
- of which saturated fat: 0.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 12.2g
- Total sodium: 24mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Turkey, Canada, Argentina, Australia, India, Russia or Malawi
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product23/03/2019, By MonicaLove them. Would also love them without the cellulose packaging and just in a box too. :)04/03/2019, By DeborahI love these chickpeas, and the zero waste packaging05/02/2019, By MarselGood packaging and nice to have to whip up a quick snack. Soaked and cooked them for a bit longer, was still quite hard after 1.5h.03/02/2019, By StephnieHappy with this product - it is exactly what it says on the box :)30/01/2019, By KaelanGreat to keep around the panty for a delicious snack/meal.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.