- Naturally gluten-free chickpea flour
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Tasty, versatile & highly nutritious pulses
- A good source of protein, vitamins & minerals
- Can be used as a replacement for wheat flour when baking
- Can be used to make a batter or crumb coating
- Can also be used as a thickener or binder in a range of recipes
Did You Know? Similar to chia seeds and flax seeds, chickpea flour is very absorbent and can be mixed with water to make an egg replacer for vegan recipes.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten and peanuts are present.
- Milled, dehulled, split chickpeas
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1619kJ
- Protein: 22.4g
- Carbohydrate: 58g
- of which total sugar: 10.9g
- Total fat: 6.7g
- of which saturated fat: 0.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10.8g
- Total sodium: 64mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from South Africa, Canada, Turkey & the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.