- Crunchy chia seeds
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Very versatile, great for all sorts of cooking & baking
- Can be used as a vegan-friendly egg replacement
- High in dietary fibre
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids
- High in antioxidants which fight free radicals
- Great support for the digestive system
- Just a small helping creates a feeling of fullness, reducing the urge to overeat
- High in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium & manganese
To make a “chia egg”: Mix 1Tbsp chia seeds with 3Tbsp cool water. Let the mixture sit for 15 minutes; it will form a gel that you can use as a vegan egg replacement, to bind your baked goods.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Chia seeds
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2034kJ
- Protein: 16.5g
- Carbohydrate: 42g
- of which total sugar: 0g
- Total fat: 30.7g
- of which saturated fat: 3.3g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 23.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 34.4g
- Total sodium: 16mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Paraguay, Argentina or Australia
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product03/11/2018, By NinaGood pricing and fantastic packaging. Woolies sell 250g for more or less the same price! Plus it's in a plastic sleeve. Excellent value all round.26/10/2018, By ConscienceThis is one of my favourite things to have. The pricing was such a bargain. packaging was lovely.23/10/2018, By RebeccaGreat product, great packaging.16/10/2018, By AngeleGreat value product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.