- “Butterfly” popcorn kernels
- No additives or preservatives
- Low fat content
- A healthy, low-calorie snack
- Great for movie nights
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
Top Tip: Dust your popcorn with nutritional yeast, for a yummy cheesy flavour that’s MSG-free and vegan-friendly.
About butterfly popcorn:
- Butterfly popcorn is one of the two types of commercial popcorn on the market (the other being mushroom popcorn).
- Butterfly kernels pop into that typical “movie theatre popcorn” shape.
- They also have a more tender mouthfeel than mushroom popcorn.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Popcorn kernels
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1527kJ
- Protein: 9.4g
- Carbohydrate: 74g
- of which total sugar: 0.6g
- Total fat: 4.7g
- of which saturated fat: 0.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7.3g
- Total sodium: 35mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from South Africa & Brazil
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/12/2018, By NewgirlharperA big bowl of this delicious popcorn needs to be shared with a good movie !!!!! (: An affordable treat.30/11/2018, By PearleneVery fluffy and tasty21/10/2018, By KellyIt pops SO much bigger than usual! Fluffy, white, massive popcorn!
So amazing! It’s like you get more popcorn from the same amount of corn cernels!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.