- “Butterfly” popcorn kernels
- No additives or preservatives
- Low fat content
- A healthy, low-calorie snack
- Great for movie nights
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
Top Tip: Dust your popcorn with nutritional yeast, for a yummy cheesy flavour that’s MSG-free and vegan-friendly.
About butterfly popcorn:
- Butterfly popcorn is one of the two types of commercial popcorn on the market (the other being mushroom popcorn).
- Butterfly kernels pop into that typical “movie theatre popcorn” shape.
- They also have a more tender mouthfeel than mushroom popcorn.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Popcorn kernels
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1527kJ
- Protein: 9.4g
- Carbohydrate: 74g
- of which total sugar: 0.6g
- Total fat: 4.7g
- of which saturated fat: 0.6g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 1.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 7.3g
- Total sodium: 35mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from South Africa & Brazil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.