- Naturally gluten-free buckwheat flour
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Has a mildly sweet flavour that complements baked goods
- Great for making fluffy buckwheat pancake batter
- Higher in fibre & protein than ordinary wheat flour
- A good source of B vitamins
- For best results, use in combination with other gluten-free flours
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Milled dehulled buckwheat
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1402kJ
- Protein: 12.6g
- Carbohydrate: 71g
- of which total sugar: 2.6g
- Total fat: 3.7g
- of which saturated fat: 0.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10g
- Sodium: 11mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Canada & China
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product09/10/2019, By AshwinAwesome flour12/04/2019, By SarahMade my first batch of pancakes and they were delicious.
Will now try other recipes as well..
Nice to have a gluten free flour with a high fibre content.12/10/2018, By Aliciagreat for pancakes! gluten free and high in protein...love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.