- Highly nutritious natural flax seeds
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Can be added to breakfast cereals, oatmeal, bread, muffins & cookies
- A complete plant-based protein source containing all essential amino acids
- Source of soluble & insoluble fibre, which promote healthy digestion
- High in omega 3 fatty acids, which protect heart & brain health
- A great source of lignans, known for their disease-fighting properties
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
- Available in: 400g & 1kg
- Brown linseeds (flax seeds)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2234kJ
- Protein: 18.3g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- of which total sugar: 1.6g
- Total fat: 42.2g
- of which saturated fat: 3.7g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 7.5g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 28.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 27.3g
- Total sodium: 30mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine or the European Union
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.