- Whole brown lentils
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A vegan & vegetarian pantry staple
- Low in calories
- Low GI, lasting energy release
- Source of protein & soluble fibre
- Good for heart health & digestive health
- Source of copper, iron & antioxidant manganese
- Filling, versatile & easy to cook
- Pleasant texture & mildly nutty flavour
Did You Know? Brown lentils are quicker to cook than other types of lentils, and don’t require soaking beforehand.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Whole brown lentils
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1473kJ
- Protein: 24.6g
- Carbohydrate: 63g
- of which total sugar: 2g
- Total fat: 1g
- of which saturated fat: 0.2g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.2g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10.7g
- Total sodium: 6mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Canada, Turkey, Australia, Sri-Lanka & South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product16/05/2019, By BluePerfect addition to any vegetarian /vegan stew or curry. Packed full of protein08/02/2019, By TraceyGreat product, second time purchased and love that all packging can be recycled and composted.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.