- Natural dried blueberries
- Preservative-free, sulphite-free
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- High in vitamin C & vitamin K
- A source of dietary fibre
- Great with granola, muesli yoghurt or ice cream
- Can be easily blended into a fruit smoothie
Did You Know? Blueberries are very high in anthocyanins, special antioxidant compounds that give them their blue colour - and many of their health benefits.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, ground nuts, soy bean derivatives, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Blueberries, sugar, fructose syrup, lemon juice concentrate, vegetable oil
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1541kJ
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 87g
- of which total sugar: 87g
- Total fat: 0.2g
- of which saturated fat: 0.2g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 5g
- Sodium: 25mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the EU
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product08/09/2020, By JanetSo disappointing to see that they add sugar. Gross and unnecessary and counterproductive for the health conscious person buying these!05/08/2020, By LaUsed the blueberries in muffins and they melt like butter into the dough! Delicious!19/06/2020, By DiniAbsolutely love this in infusions.05/05/2020, By ElderLove these delightful dried blueberries17/09/2019, By AlexandraLove the variety of dried berries by FTN. It's hard to find in the shops. These blueberries taste great and have no yucky sulphites! The FTN packaging is eco-friendly too!14/04/2019, By LauraLove them! Perfect for cooked pats or overnight oats! And even in smoothies!22/02/2019, By KaelanThese were just perfect in oats or as a quick snack. They have an amazing taste too.08/02/2019, By NataliePerfect for overnight oats - value for money as they can be stored in an airtight jar. And, a little goes a long way!25/01/2019, By TamsinThese are absolutely perfect for overnight oats or baking. A nice big packet and good value for money.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.