- Whole black eyed beans
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Hearty & filling
- Low in calories, high in protein & iron
- Source of fibre, great anti-inflammatory & digestive benefits
- High in folate, a valuable B vitamin that helps to produce red blood cells
- Folate is great for pre-natal health
- Source of vitamin A, which promotes skin & eye health
Did You Know? In the southern United States, many people follow the originally African tradition of eating black eyed beans on New Year’s Day, for good fortune throughout the year.
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Black eyed beans
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1406kJ
- Protein: 23.5g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- of which total sugar: 6.9g
- Total fat: 1.3g
- of which saturated fat: 0.3g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 10.6g
- Total sodium: 16mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from Madagascar & South Africa
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product26/11/2020, By JeannieI looove these little beans, excellent quality29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product
15/10/2020, By AnnaDGreat little beans! Cooks perfect every time.24/05/2020, By RockHealth booster06/05/2020, By YourindeQuality beans29/04/2020, By HappyLove these beans26/04/2020, By Selma*****10/04/2020, By AnaHave had these most my life and when I tried the FTN brand , was not disappointed at all
27/02/2020, By StellsExcellent in a three-bean salad!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.