- Whole black beans
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A valuable source of plant-based protein
- High in fibre, good for digestive health
- A good source of vitamin A, iron & calcium
- High in folic acid, which supports healthy red blood cell production
- A great source of molybdenum, which supports nervous system health
- Rich in antioxidant flavonoids
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, peanuts and soy beans are present.
- Black beans
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 1425kJ
- Protein: 21.6g
- Carbohydrate: 62g
- of which total sugar: 2.1g
- Total fat: 1.4g
- of which saturated fat: 0.4g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 15.5g
- Total sodium: 5mg
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from China
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.