- Eco-friendly dental floss refill pack
- Made from corn-derived PLA
- Coated with natural Candelilla Wax
- Natural mint flavour for fresh breath
- Plastic-free, no nylon or other synthetic materials
- No PFAS chemicals
- Packaged in Faithful to Nature’s waste-free packaging
- Suitable for sensitive gums
- An essential part of your sustainable oral care routine
- Do not use excessive force when pulling or flossing to avoid the string from fraying and breaking.
- Our Faithful to Nature dental floss is biodegradable, made from plant materials and therefore has less tensile compared to nylon products.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Faithful To Nature Biodegradable Dental Floss is a must-have for a waste-free hygiene routine. We are proud to be able to offer our Faithful shoppers a sustainable alternative to ordinary floss; made from corn-derived PLA and packaged in 100% waste-free materials.
- Boxed in bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Printed with soy ink & sealed with water-soluble adhesive.
- 2 x Refills (2 Pack)
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China.
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product05/01/2022, By DDThis floss is definitely a tad more fragile than regular plastic floss and occasionally breaks between some of my more closely spaced teeth, but otherwise works just fine. The fact that it's much better for the environment is still a strong selling point for me and I will purchase it again.24/06/2021, By GI love the fact that this product is plastic free. Even though it is not as strong as plastic flosses- I have learned to use it in a way that works for me.10/06/2021, By MevaI'm so happy to be able to buy plastic free floss.07/05/2021, By TyranFirstly, the image makes this floss look nice and big. both of these could fit into a matchbox with space. The floss easily snaps in tighter teeth. So if you have teeth like a picket fence this will be your best friend. If not.... AVOID!09/04/2021, By MischkeI have been using the floss for almost a year now. I have never had any problems with fibers getting stuck or the floss breaking. I suspect some people are quite rough with their teeth27/02/2021, By BijouxI bought this with being kind to nature in mind so I didn’t expect it to perform miracles. My teeth are very closely spaced so it does snap off in some areas. Just go slowly as it isn’t that strong but it does the job.20/02/2021, By TammyI was a bit on the fence at first, but am definitely sold. I won't use anything else. This is worth the money and peace of mind, knowing that I am doing my part at making this world a better place
The refills are fantastic, the packaging is fantastic. I wish that it could be locally produced, but maybe that's something for the future, to further reduce the carbon footprint
In a nutshell. Wonderful Product, highly recommended, and works out more cost effective than the plastic laden Dental Floss you by in the shops27/10/2020, By AnnaI really appreciate these refills and I've stocked up. This refill goes with the super little container which is a really impressive little gem. I love the fact that this dental floss is all natural. The thread is strong enough to do what it's meant to. Well done Faithful to Nature - you are living up to your name22/10/2020, By DeidreI would've loved to give great review on this, but unfortunately this product is not working for me. The floss breaks off and gets stuck between my teeth. My teeth are very tightly spaced, maybe it will work better for somebody with more space between their teeth.05/08/2020, By CarmenI LOVE the idea of plastic-free floss! I love that everything is biodegradable, except the bit of plastic tape used to keep the box closed (I am being super picky though). Great product though
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.