- Eco-friendly dental floss
- Made from corn-derived PLA
- Coated with natural candelilla wax
- Natural mint flavour for fresh breath
- Plastic-free, no nylon or other synthetic materials
- No PFAS chemicals
- Packaged in waste-free, sustainable glass
- Suitable for sensitive gums
- An essential part of your sustainable oral care routine
- Do not use excessive force when pulling or flossing to avoid the string from fraying and breaking.
- Our Faithful to Nature dental floss is biodegradable, made from plant materials and therefore has less tensile compared to nylon products.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- This eco-friendly dental floss is essential to your everyday sustainable oral care routine. Faithful To Nature Biodegradable Dental Floss is made from plant-derived PLA, and what’s more, it’s packaged in our 100% waste-free packaging materials printed with non-toxic inks.
- Corn PLA, Organic Candelilla Wax, Natural Mint Flavour.
- Glass dispenser with removable metal lid and simple cutting device.
- Boxed in bleach-free kraft card certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Printed with soy ink & sealed with water-soluble adhesive.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the People’s Republic of China.
7 out of 13 people would recommend this product04/09/2020, By KarenAs others have found - it breaks really easily :(. Disappointed with my step to go natural in the dental floss department02/09/2020, By AnthonyUse gently, this is made from plants and doesn't have the tensile strength of nylon28/08/2020, By LynIt is like using fine cotton or string as floss and it’s so weak it just frays and breaks. I was left with thin frayed strands stuck in between my teeth, which I could not get out. If I tried to pull them out they broke more and were then too short to grab. I couldn’t even brush them out. It nearly drove me insane. I would never recommend this to anyone and never buy it again. Worst product ever.26/08/2020, By LilyI really wanted to like this as it's biodegradable, but the floss frays and breaks easily. When bits of it get stuck between my teeth I have to use nylon floss to get it out, which defeats the purpose.22/08/2020, By BBreakfast easily . The floss actually tears in the molars and they I have to try and get the stuck floss out . Was hoping for an eco replacement for oral b superfloss .14/08/2020, By NatashaLove the packaging and the fact that it is biodegradable. It works just like 'normal' floss.13/08/2020, By JessicaI liked the idea of the product. But unfortunately I have a retainer and the floss just brakes when I try use it.08/08/2020, By Tracyit really is hard to use and does not slide easily. I feel like it might pull my teeth out literally. I do like that it is plastic free though08/08/2020, By DianeFabulous packaging, but the product doesn’t work for me. The string frays and breaks and gets stuck between your teeth. Makes flossing a nightmare. Two stars for the look, zero for the actual product.07/08/2020, By JayaI love this product in and of itself. It's biodegradable, comes in glass, and is relatively portable too. Unfortunately, in my personal experience it tends to fray and break off between your teeth, leaving fibres that are impossible to remove. If you have teeth that are spaced close together, consider opting for a more robust floss :)03/08/2020, By ErikaStrong floss that doesn't tear or fray. Love that there's no plastic in the packaging and that I can purchase refills.22/07/2020, By CaseyFlossing is an essential part of my routine - but the unsustainable aspect makes it a eco hurdle. This floss is WORLD CLASS. Does the job without making everlasting damage on the planet. I've found my solution!30/06/2020, By PaulGreat product and even better, there is no plastic.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.