- Smart, classic design perfect for schools that require a formal school bag
- Sturdy, heavy-duty (20 oz) Cotton canvas
- Internal pocket large enough for an A5 notebook, calculator or pencil case
- Zinc alloy zipper and strap buckles
Faithful to Nature Cotton Backpack features:
- 1 x External pocket (with zip)
- 1 x Internal pocket (without zip)
- 1 x Side-zipper for devices/headphones
- Plastic-free haberdashery
- Machine washable.
- Wash light and dark colours separately.
Back-to-school Basics: 4 Easy steps to help your child avoid back pain
- Encourage your child to wear both straps at the same time
- Help your child pack the heaviest books closest to the straps
- Adjust the straps so that the bottom of the pack is not lower than the small of the back
- Adjust the straps so that the backpack doesn’t swing side-to-side when your child is walking
- Ask them often if the backpack is causing discomfort
- Capacity: approx. 15 Litres.
- Size: approx. 40 cm x 30 cm x 12 cm
- Strap Length: 20 - 40 cm (adjustable)
- Maximum Supported Weight: 25 kg
- Cotton, Zinc Alloy, Nylon.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product04/02/2021, By CindyVery practical little bag - a real all-rounder31/01/2021, By GinaLove these backpacks - Each of my family members has one. Just the right size for a day outing.26/01/2021, By AThis is my second purchase24/10/2020, By TTHIS BAG IS REALLY WELL MADEGOOD QUALITY26/08/2020, By CocoIt's really amazing27/07/2020, By xyzawesome02/02/2020, By OrganicSpacious27/01/2020, By TeniqueSwapped my handbag for this. I use it for work and every day. Good quality :) Very happy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.