- Natural raw almond nuts
- No additives or preservatives
- No added salt
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- High in protein
- Low glycaemic index
- Low in sodium
- A great source of calcium
- Rich in vitamin E
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, ground nuts, soy beans, tree nuts and sulphites are present.
- Almond kernels (tree nuts)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2422.5kJ
- Protein: 21.2g
- Carbohydrate: 21.6g
- of which total sugar: 4.2g
- Total fat: 50g
- of which saturated fat: 3.8g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 31.6g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 12.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 12.5g
- Sodium: 1mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Spain and Australia
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/01/2019, By BarbsI bought these almonds because of the biodegradable packaging initially but will reorder them for the fresh delicious taste as well.15/01/2019, By AGreat almonds, add them daily to my breakfast07/01/2019, By Anna-BetGreat almonds, guilt-free packaging (home compostable, YAY!).07/12/2018, By RoxyVery nice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.