- Natural blanched & ground almond nuts
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- Low GI, gluten-free & wheat-free
- Ideal for Banting & low-carb diets
- Use as a wheat flour substitute in baking
- Use to crumb meat & vegetables
- Almonds are high in vitamin E, fibre, protein, calcium & healthy fats
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, tree nuts, peanuts and sulphites are present.
- Blanched ground almond kernels (tree nuts)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2468.6kJ
- Protein: 21.4g
- Carbohydrate: 18.7g
- of which total sugar: 4.6g
- Total fat: 50g
- of which saturated fat: 4g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 33.4g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 12.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 9.9g
- Sodium: 19mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Spain and Australia
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product28/01/2019, By CharmaineIt has helped me a lot, to have a close to normal diet. I cannot have all the rubbish that is out there, and this Almond Flour is very versatile. The only thing limited most of us, is our imagination. I recommend this product15/01/2019, By AAnother awesome product from FTN22/11/2018, By EliznaTastes great!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.