- Blanched almond nut flakes
- No additives or preservatives
- Packaging is compostable & biodegradable
- A protein-rich topping for granola & baked goods
- High in vitamin E, fibre, protein & calcium
- A great source of heart-healthy fats
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s healthy pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags made with plant cellulose. This packaging is certified by Vincotte to be 100% home compostable, and is also marine degradable. All cardboard is manufactured from recovered fibre, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Labels are 100% recycled, printed with plant-based inks and attached with eco-friendly adhesive.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place.
- This product is packed in a facility where gluten, milk, tree nuts, peanuts and sulphites are present.
- Blanched flaked almond kernels (tree nuts)
Nutritional information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2468.6kJ
- Protein: 21.4g
- Carbohydrate: 18.7g
- of which total sugar: 4.6g
- Total fat: 50g
- of which saturated fat: 4g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 33.4g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 12.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Dietary fibre: 9.9g
- Sodium: 19mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the USA, Spain and Australia
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product07/02/2021, By GreenieAwesome27/10/2020, By AliyahWonderful26/10/2020, By AmyDelicious! A great buy.23/10/2020, By Tessagreat topping for oats or muesli,05/09/2020, By ClaireGood product28/05/2020, By YvonneLove it. Great in salads.09/05/2020, By AnitaGood quality, reasonable price.05/05/2020, By DylanI like tossing these into my oats and nature bars29/04/2020, By HappyGood style23/11/2019, By JenVery fresh
Great for baking22/11/2019, By LeratoExcellent product31/01/2019, By RaiFresh; value for money product
Love the packaging15/01/2019, By AHappy with my purchase ordered a few different varieties of nuts when FTN had a special
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.