- Fine art chocolate truffles collection
- Ganache centred
- All natural ingredients
- Palm oil free
- Sustainably sourced African origin cocoa
- AtSource sustainability in partnership with Rainforest Alliance
- Plastic-free gift box by Amy Ayanda
- Handcrafted by local South African chocolatiers
- Milk & Milk Hazelnut suitable for lacto vegetarians
- Dark suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Giving Art A Heart: Amy Ayanda
- Connecting with local, multi-talented artist Amy Ayanda - our limited edition truffles are something sweet with a little more meaning. Amy is a mother first and her work echoes this creative process. It is born of and connected to Nature through her ties to the land. She tenderly imagines local landscapes, flora and silhouettes with a fynbos palette and impressionistic flair. She breathes magic into the mundane - revealing the mystical so often overlooked.
Putting Heart Into Action: The Zoe Project
- The Zoe Project are passionate supporters of human rights and believe that every woman and child has the potential to achieve so much more than their circumstances might predict. If given the right care and unconditional love great things are on the horizon. They’re devoted to breaking the cycle of victimisation, poverty and abuse by treating every woman and baby on an individual basis, in a holistic manner. They connect maternal and infant care, counselling, food and clothing with those who need it in a safe space. Every woman and child who walk through their door becomes a member of the Zoe Family - loved, heard, unconditionally.
Take Action To Give Back:
- Faithful to Nature, in partnership with Amy Ayanda will be auctioning a once-off A3 print of her original piece featured on this gift box. All proceeds will be donated to The Zoe Project to help them in their faithful mission! Connect with Amy, The Zoe Project and touch the lives of vulnerable South Africans.
- This product is heat sensitive: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Box Contains: 4 x Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles (Merlot Foil), 4 x Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles (Bronze Foil), 4 x Milk Chocolate Truffles (Azure Foil).
- Nett Weight: 130 g.
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles: Cocoa Solids (72%), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin (Non GMO).
- Allergens: Gluten and Soya.
- Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles: Cocoa Butter (46%), Sugar, Full Cream Milk Powder, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cocoa Mass, Hazelnut (9%), Soya Lecithin (Non GMO).
- Allergens: Dairy, Tree Nuts, Gluten and Soya.
- Milk Chocolate Truffles: Cocoa Butter (46%), Sugar, Full Cream Milk Powder, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cocoa Mass, Soya Lecithin (Non GMO).
- Allergens: Dairy, Gluten and Soya.
Allergen Notice: This product has been made in a factory that uses peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, dairy and eggs where a strict allergen control policy is in place.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
Dark Milk Hazelnut
- Energy (kJ): 2727 2703 2855
- Protein (g): 7.9 7,1 6.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 35 35 28
- of which Total Sugar (g): 20.2 31.1 23.3
- Total Fat (g): 55.1 53.2 61.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 43.6 41.5 41.9
- Monounsaturated (g): 5.2 9.2 13.6
- Polyunsaturated (g): 1 0.8 1.5
- Cholesterol (mg): 8 18 18
- Dietary Fibre (g): 10 2.4 2.7
- Sodium (mg): 25 82 61
Our Waste-Free Packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s Milk & Dark Chocolate Truffles are boxed in FSC certified sustainable card, ensconced in biodegradable tissue paper and individually wrapped in recyclable aluminium foil. The box art is printed using soya-based inks.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product09/04/2021, By ReynVery good quality and delicious assortment of chocolates.31/03/2021, By DeborahVery disappointed with the chocolates, they are bland tasting and just like solid lumps of fat. There should be a wow factor with chocolat, but unfortunately it is missing here. Such a pity, as I wanted to support this initiative.17/02/2021, By ChantalVery plain, wouldn't buy again31/01/2021, By Irenebought as stocking filler gifts, really cute. just a pity there wasnt a exclusively vegan selection30/01/2021, By JaneGreat tasting. I love it19/01/2021, By KureaGreat for gifting and tastes lovely!08/01/2021, By DuanéI love this, got it for a friend as well and she loves it too :)06/01/2021, By EilidhThe dark choc ones were my favourite, I wasn't too keen on the milk choc ones. Cute packaging.04/01/2021, By DuanéWould def buy again, thanks!31/12/2020, By TheonaSimply delicious24/12/2020, By CindyThe nutty ones are great, but not too crazy about the rest.19/12/2020, By Liesl5/518/12/2020, By ExploreI love it12/12/2020, By PennyBeautiful packaging. Delicious chocolates. I love the care with which this product was assembled. And the support of a wonderful local artist.11/12/2020, By JodieThe dark chocolate is quite bitter. But these chocolates are of good quality and makes a really cute gift02/12/2020, By SabzMy Mum and I loved this so much!
The dark is definitely my favorite; may I suggest FTN stock little boxes of the dark truffles year round?!12/11/2020, By ZanneNice09/11/2020, By EbsThe box is a little smaller than I expected for 12 truffles, but it makes sense for the brand as it is minimal packaging. The truffles on the other hand do not disappoint at all!! My fav is the Hazelnut one!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.