Special Notice: Due to the nature of face masks, we regrettably cannot accept any returns. These reusable face masks are neither tested nor certified as medical grade.
- Reusable face mask
- Naturally stiffened for strength and structure
- Easy-to-use elasticated strings
- 4 pleat design
- Total comfort
- Locally made in Cape Town South Africa
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love these Reusable & Washable Face Masks because the natural buckram cotton fabric provides total cover and comfort. It’s slight stiffness helps the masks keep their proper shape when we’re out and about, reducing the need to adjust the fit.
- Only use a mask that has been washed and ironed.
- Wash your hands before putting the mask on.
- Place the mask with the inner side facing your face, and ensure that it covers both your nose and mouth properly.
- Pull the elasticated strings behind your ears.
- Make sure it fits well. Move it around to get the best fit. Never touch the cloth part.
- Once you have put on the mask, do not touch your face again until you take it off.
- When you take it off, remove it at the elasticated strings, and carefully fold the mask inside out, hold it by the strings and place the mask in a container reserved for washing the cloth mask.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else.
- Wash cloth masks with warm soapy water and iron when dry.
- You must have at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Masks should be washed with soap and hot water, and ironed.
- Before first use and after each use: wash with hot, soapy water.
- Dimensions: 180 mm (Side-to-Side) x 170 mm (Nose-to-Chin).
- Cotton Buckram, Elastane (Bands).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 3 people would recommend this product30/09/2020, By GhamiedaIt's too hard in the face08/08/2020, By JanineScratchy and not what I expected material is too stiff.08/07/2020, By SteveI like that they're buckram cotton and local, but they're SO stiff and hard that they don't conform to the shape of your face at all, the rigidity makes them crease and kink instead of bending smoothly. There's no good seal. I couldn't use them.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.