This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
The Ezidri timer is an add-on feature and is not part of the appliance. This product can be purchased with or without a timer.
- Guarantee - 2 year guarantee
- Simple to Use - True variable temperature settings from 30 to 63 degrees centigrade.
- Suitable for Raw Fooders that want the enzymes preserved. Biltong making and excellent as a small commercial unit.
- Safety - Manufactured to the highest standards with food-safe materials and automatic cut-out. Carrying the international IEC and CE marks of safety certification.
- Expansion - Supplied with trays (5), plus a mesh sheet and a solid sheet. (Additional trays and sheets can be ordered).
- Flexibility - A huge selection of produce can be processed, ranging from liquid pastes and purees, sliced fruit and vegetables, small leaved herbs, small fruit slices and solid patties can be accommodated with the selection of surfaces available -trays, solid sheets and mesh sheets.
- Space Saving - Up to 30 trays and only uses 39 sq cm of counter space.
- Highest temperature is still gentle - Unlike cheap dehydrators where there is only one temperature setting that is so high that it actually burns food.
- Automatic - Timed Switch-off -The Ultra is available with or without the timer. Choose your option from the drop down list on the left hand side. The timer enables you to set the dehydrator to stay on at a selected temperature for a specific time period.
- No more over processing and over-drying.
Some of the things you can make in an Ezidri Ultra Dehydrator
- Crackers (many types)
- Sweet Potato Shreds
- Dried tomatoes and other vegetables
- Soaked and Dehydrated nuts and seeds
- Veggie Burgers, etc.
Why The Ezidri Ultra Dehydrator Is Unique Among Dehydrators The World Over
- The Unique Air-flow System -The Ezidri airflow pattern with microprocessor and integrated PLD circuitries ensures accurate airflow temperature and exceptional expandability.
- Round Design -Air always flows more evenly in a round design vs a square design.
- Expandability - The Ezidri can expand to more levels than any other domestic dehydrator worldwide.
- Adjustable Temperature Control - Three handy settings.
- Rotation of Trays and produce on Trays is unnecessary - Unlike other dehydrators, the Ezidri does not require rotation of trays or produce.
- Multiple fruit rolls (fruit leather) - The Ezidri has the capability of making up to 15 trays of fruit rolls at one time.
- Automatic Timer Facility - Boasting an automatic timer facilitiy, it has the ability to be left overnight and can be automatically switched off before produce over-dries.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product10/11/2015, By WBThis dehydrator is awesome! I have been running mine 24/7 since buying it. I am really into Raw foods and there are so many cool things you can make.
Kale chips are so easy and are ready over night!
My only complaint is that it didn come with enough trays :)
A really super addition to your kitchen - perfect for making delicious, healthy snacks to keep you full.
Worth every cent.24/06/2015, By ClaudiaI am having fun with my Ezidri LD1000 and enjoying the eats!24/10/2013, By ElizabethUndoubtedly one of the best appliances I have ever bought. This appliance, together with my new Vitamix high-speed blender, have opened up complete new healthy-food avenues for me. My dehydrator has been chock-n-block full for the past few weeks - dehydrating buckwheat pizza bases, fruit rolls, flax-seed crackers, nut cheeses etc. etc. I have been able to cut bread completely out of my diet with the addition of this nifty machine. Well worth the extra money to do an outright purchase of the Ultra and not the Snackmaker - the ultra can be massively expanded on by buying new trays.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.