- Crescent-shaped knife for chopping herbs
- Also suitable for small vegetables
- Sturdy handle at each end
- Easy to clean
- Made from sustainable material
Why We Love Eva Solo:
Eva Solo has been doing their bit to reduce plastic pollution in the world’s oceans by providing elegant, reusable products since 2012. But in 2021 they’ve committed to help finance the ReSea Project to gather 3500 kgs of plastic. Support a greener tomorrow with Eva Solo.
- Simply rock the curved blade from side to side over your fresh herbs to chop.
- Length: 30cm
- Composite (50% Wheat Fibres & 50% Plastic), Vanadium Molybdenum Steel.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Denmark, Manufactured in China
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.