You already love and trust Eureka’s stone ground flours, which are perfect for creating the most wholesome home-baked treats. Now the brand is adding to their range, and the Eureka muslin cloth will prove to be a priceless multi-purpose kitchen accessory.
- High quality muslin cloth
- Lain weave fabric
- Easy to clean & store
- Can do the job of several expensive kitchen tools
- A reusable, eco-friendly alternative to waxed baking paper
A few uses for muslin cloths in your kitchen:
- Proving bread dough; line the bowl with muslin to eliminate the need for excess flour or oil
- Handling pastries; use as a surface for rolling out pies, cookies, etc.
- Making cheese; use to squeeze liquid whey from the cheese curd
- Making jellies or marmalades; use to hang cooked fruit & separate out excess liquid
- Creating your own tofu from soy beans
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/05/2018, By Areally a nice cloth, impressed27/04/2018, By SamSuper handy and useful to have18/06/2017, By AyandaAwesome buy. Great as advertised.30/03/2017, By CaroleThe cloth is huge and is great for covering bread whilst proving as well as cheese making. Great value for money.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.