- Traditional unbleached stone ground rye flour
- Made with crushed rye berries
- No additives or preservatives
- Locally produced using sustainable methods
- Plastic-free packaging
- Use to create home-baked bread & baked goods.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- With minimal processing and plastic-free packaging, this is the perfect flour for a health-conscious green kitchen. We love that the flours are made using locally grown sustainable crops, and contain no harsh additives or bleaching agents like ordinary flours.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Crushed Rye Berries.
- Allergens: Gluten.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1327
- Protein (g): 11.28
- Carbohydrate (g): 68.1
- Total Fat (g): 1.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 5.7
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/10/2020, By Tessafantastic staple with no nasty additives06/09/2020, By TammyWasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this...the grain is a VERY chunky/rough crush, nowhere near flour consistency...so can't be used e.g. as a wholemeal flour substitute. But I have used it very successfully as an addition to my sourdough rye bread (about 30g per loaf) which adds a lovely, nutty bite to the final bread...without being a danger to your teeth!06/08/2020, By GreenieNice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.