- Traditional unbleached stone ground rye flour
- Made with crushed rye berries
- No additives or preservatives
- Locally produced using sustainable methods
- Plastic-free packaging
- Use to create home-baked bread & baked goods.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- With minimal processing and plastic-free packaging, this is the perfect flour for a health-conscious green kitchen. We love that the flours are made using locally grown sustainable crops, and contain no harsh additives or bleaching agents like ordinary flours.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Crushed Rye Berries.
- Allergens: Gluten.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1327
- Protein (g): 11.28
- Carbohydrate (g): 68.1
- Total Fat (g): 1.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 5.7
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product25/05/2021, By LinleighMakes the most awesome bread29/03/2021, By TeresaI love this flour07/02/2021, By ZaneleToo good28/12/2020, By LuckyWholesome23/11/2020, By RianaIt shouldn't be called "flour" at all, because it's basically only whole grains, with only a small percentage of it having been crushed. Impossible to use instead of flour, but I used it along with rye flour, in a 1:5 ratio. The bread came out well, and less dense than when using only the rye flour. Next time I'll try using more. When these whole grains end up on the outside of the bread, they are really hard - mind your teeth! :-)22/10/2020, By Tessafantastic staple with no nasty additives06/09/2020, By TammyWasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this...the grain is a VERY chunky/rough crush, nowhere near flour consistency...so can't be used e.g. as a wholemeal flour substitute. But I have used it very successfully as an addition to my sourdough rye bread (about 30g per loaf) which adds a lovely, nutty bite to the final bread...without being a danger to your teeth!06/08/2020, By GreenieNice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.