- Beer bread mix made with stone ground flour
- Milled from GMO-free wheat
- Part of Eureka’s Easy Mix range
- Quick & convenient; make your own beer bread at home
- No additives or preservatives
- Plastic-free packaging
About Eureka flours:
- Wheat is grown in naturally enriched soil using the crop rotation method
- Flour is stone ground & slow ground to retain sensitive nutrients
- More economical & eco-friendly than commercial flour
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love that Eureka flours are local, made from sustainably grown crops and processed in a way that retains their valuable nutrients. We’re also proud to stock a range of flours that’s packaged in plastic-free materials.
- Follow Eureka’s easy beer bread recipe below.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Wheat Flour (Gluten), Baking Powder, Salt, Sugar.
- Allergens: Wheat, Gluten.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1324
- Protein (g): 12.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 61.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4
- Total Fat (g): 1.2
- of which Saturated (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.2
- Total Sodium (mg): 567
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/07/2020, By CathrynWe had fun baking two dense, hardy loaves of delicious beer bread out of this. Easy definitely describes the process! Enjoyed a cold beer while it set, as per the instructions, and enjoyed many slices for our dinner.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.