- 100% natural perfume
- Accredited by the International Perfumers Guild
- Blended in 100% natural grain alcohol
- Free from artificial additives
- Propylene glycol free
- Bottled in clear glass
Perfume Profile: Bouquet
- Top notes of orange blossom and palmarosa
- Heart notes of jasmine and rose maroc
- Foundation notes of rosewood and ylang ylang
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? To be considered a true perfume, a scent must blend a minimum of 10 fragrances. Essencia Natural Perfume expertly strikes a delicate balance of at least 10 fragrances in the formulation of their International Perfumers Guild accredited collection.
- Available In: 2 ml and 25 ml
- 100% Natural Grain Alcohol, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark (Amyris) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Oil, Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood) Oil, Rose Maroc, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Notice: Always use essential oils with caution when pregnant.
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product29/04/2021, By ElleDefinitely not a scent for young women. More mature.22/02/2021, By Né-NéDefinitely smells like sweet perfume27/10/2020, By ThasmineAmazing scent10/09/2020, By TJBeautiful smell. It's my first try at a natural perfume so it may take time to get used the difference, as it's not as intense, but I'm glad I made the decision to change to a healthier option.03/08/2020, By BannerWhat a one15/05/2020, By agathaSmelling amazing
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.