- 100% natural perfume
- Accredited by the International Perfumers Guild
- Blended in 100% natural grain alcohol
- Free from artificial additives
- Propylene glycol free
- Bottled in clear glass
Perfume Profile: Oriental
- Top notes of spicy lime and orange blossom
- Heart notes of ginger and palmarosa
- Foundation notes of cedarwood and jasmine
- Store in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? To be considered a true perfume, a scent must blend a minimum of 10 fragrances. Essencia Natural Perfume expertly strikes a delicate balance of at least 10 fragrances in the formulation of their International Perfumers Guild accredited collection.
- Available In: 2 ml and 25 ml
- 100% Natural Grain Alcohol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood) Oil, Rose Maroc, Cananga Odorata Genuina (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark (Amyris) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cassia) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Notice: Always use essential oils with caution when pregnant.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By ThasmineLoverly26/10/2020, By CharmaineLoved the product, lovely perfume lingering much longer than expected.29/03/2020, By GreenGood product05/03/2020, By MI find the spray as opposed to the roll-on bottle has a much nicer smell. It has a very oriental smell similar to Estee Lauder's Opium. I love it!10/12/2019, By JessicaThis smell reminds me a lot of Opium. The perfume is quite strong, so be careful not to spritz on too much. Will buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.