- Diminished libido
- Exercise related muscle soreness
- Muscular pain
Why is Vanilla Absolute good for these things?
- Vanilla Absolute contains eugenol, and vanillint hydroxybenzaldehyde which are potent antioxidants
- Vanilla Absolute possesses anticarcinogenic, hormone regulatory, anti-inflammatory, anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), and antimicrobial effects
What else makes Vanilla Absolute special?
- Vanilla is a beautifully sweet, and uniquely recognizable aroma
- Absolute fragrance is deeper than vanilla bourbon extract
- Anticarcinogenic properties
- Calming effects
- Mix into your favourite perfume blends for a richer, semi-sweet mid note
- Add 1-2 drops into your favourite carrier oil
- Rub 1-2 drops vigorously between palms of hands
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Vanilla absolute
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
0 out of 2 people would recommend this product02/08/2018, By NicoletteI was expecting a liquid and got something with the consistency of marmite.... It smells great but its a struggle to get out of the bottle. Was hoping it would have a stronger scent but overall Im disappointed in this product. Way too pricey for what I got.01/08/2018, By JoanAlthough this smells absolutely divine, it is so viscous that it made it difficult to use. You have to warm it up a little just to get it out of the bottle but having to heat it up each time you want to use it would probably degrade it. I bought it to use in my fragranced body oil but it unfortunately did not mix at all with the other essential oils and essentially just remains in a big glob at the bottom of my oil mix. Too bad considering how pricey it is
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.