- Cold sores
- Damaged fingernails
- Dark spots
- Dry, damaged skin
- Signs of aging
- Stretch marks
- Split ends
Why is Prickly Pear Oil Extract good for these things?
- Prickly Pear contains more natural vitamin E than any other plant oil
- Prickly Pear has a very high concentration of alpha linoleic fatty acid
- Prickly Pear contains very high quantities of Betalains, which are powerful antioxidants
What else makes Prickly Pear Oil Extract special?
- Prickly Pear Oil is rapidly absorbed
- Skin’s elasticity is bolstered by unsaturated fatty acids
- Pairs very well with jojoba oil, lavender, and rose oil
- Mix 4-6 drops with your favourite carrier oil for a deeply moisturizing, age-defying ointment
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 11 ml
- Opuntia ficus-indica
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.