- Castor oil is known for its weight - it is a great oil to use in the winter months to moisturise and treat dry hair
- Black castor oil has been reported to help naturally thicken hair that is thinning
- Packed with 18 fatty acids, like ricinoleic acid that is a naturally occurring anti-inflammatory, beneficial for scalp and hair conditions
- Can be used to treat rough hair, split ends, hair falling out, dry scalp and dandruff, as well as skin issues like acne and skin infections
- Due to the roasted nature of the oil, and the inclusion of the castor bean ash, black castor oil is much more potent than its lighter sibling
- Black castor oil has a higher pH than light castor oil, making it more alkaline and therefore more clarifying
- This black castor oil is made from beans that are roasted, cooled and then pressed, resulting in a dark oil, which then has castor bean ash mixed through it for the characteristic black colour and added benefits
- For hair: Apply to hair and massage into the scalp and lengths, leaving it to soak in for as long as possible, then wash out as usual.
- For skin: Apply to affected skin and leave as long as possible, washing off with water or a little gentle soap.
100% pure black cold-pressed castor oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.