Use & Benefits
- Rich in linoleic, palmitic, stearic and oleic acids
- Protects and conditions both skin and hair
- Provides a protective barrier for the skin that can offer protection from conditions such as nappy rash
- Natural treatment for eczema and dermatitis
- Its anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal massage base for treating rheumatoid arthritis pain, inflammation and sore muscles
How to use
- Added to 'make your own' lotions and creams Castor oil’s moisturising properties leave your skin soft and hydrated
- Add a small amount to your shampoo to help treat dandruff
- Apply a very small amount of castor oil to the dry ends of the hair to treat split ends
- Use on eyebrows and eyelashes to promote growth, but avoid contact with the eyes!
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
For external use only, do not ingest.
Potential eye irritant. Avoid contact with the eye area.
100% Pure Castor Essential Oil is the perfect addition to a sensitive and damaged skin routine.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product13/07/2018, By JeannieA lovely oil. Did need to remove the dropper top which made it impossible to pour out.06/06/2018, By MichaelaWorks beautifully with some jojoba oil as a cleanser. Had to remove the little piece though that most essential oils have as it was taking aaaages to drip out. Maybe a pipette would be better?19/04/2018, By GetruidaI love it, works well.29/01/2018, By NONTOBEKOThis product is wonderfull!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.