Uses and benefits
As an antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-infectious, and anti-parasitic Bergamont Essential Oil is a medicine cabinet must have as a natural germ killer
As an analgesic, antidepressant, and mild sedative the aromas work wonders too
How to use
- Burners and steamers – add a few drops to the water and inhale directly or allow the steam to scent the air
- Blend 5-6 drops into a carrier oil for massage oil
- Add 10 drops to your bath
- Add 10 drops to a base such as Jojoba, to treat skin problems such as; cold sores, psoriasis and eczema. Bergamot essential oil is also recommended for treating boils, blisters and abscesses. This solution should also help with acne, scabies and even chicken pox. You could treat wounds and cuts also, but I would add 3 drops of tea tree oil as well
- Can help in treating vitiligo. Just add a few drops of bergamot oil into a moisturising oil and apply it to your skin’s infected area. For best results, apply two to three times daily
This pure essential oil can be useful for dogs, but take great care and always dilute. It is good for cleaning ears or helping with infection in dogs. Diluted with water or a carrier oil, bergamot is a soothing oil that can help relax your pets. Some essential oils (particularly citrus oils like Bergamot) can be harmful to cats, so it is advisable to check with your vet before use.
- Not recommended for direct use on children less than 5 years of age. However, a few drops in a candle or burner will affect the general mood positively.
- When applied topically, dilution is recommended to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid direct sunlight or ultraviolet light for up to 72 hours after use.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriGreat product11/05/2020, By RealExcellent product07/05/2020, By TanielleBeautiful gentle smell. I use it for my toddlers room.02/04/2020, By WinnerFantastic daily use product29/03/2020, By GreenAmazing fragrance17/01/2020, By SupportFantastic22/04/2019, By RuthLove the scent of this oil! Great quality and great price.25/02/2019, By pennyGreat oil to use in your diffuser17/12/2018, By AmberOne of the best smelling Bergamot oils I've experienced so far. I use it sprinkled in my bath and find it very uplifting. Thank you for the quality and service you provide.16/10/2018, By Sachathis oil put on your scalp promotes fast hair growth
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.