250g beeswax pellets
Some uses for beeswax:
- Craft homemade soaps, lotions & candles
- Can be used to moisturise skin & lips
- Lubricates stiff doors, windows, drawers & zippers
- Can be used to polish & condition wood (furniture, utensils etc)
- Prevents iron tools from rusting
- Waterproof shoes & boots
- Wax & style hair, beard or moustache
- Soften & moisturise dry cuticles
- Grease cookie sheets
- Even great for making non-toxic kids’ crayons or modelling clay!
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product19/08/2017, By AshlynVery pure and white. It has a faint yet pleasant beeswax smell, not at all over powering. I used it to make waxed cotton (plastic wrap alternative) and it worked wonderfully.07/08/2017, By jiah0911A little pricey, but this is one of the few places where you can find this product.
I used it for making my own lip balm, and it worked well especially because of its light colour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.