Victorian Garden brings fresh inspiration to the natural beauty recipes of the Victorian era and uses popular Victorian herbal and floral extracts, along with ancient African plant oils. Their products are scientifically formulated with natural, organic ingredients, because it’s better for you and the earth. The oldest original recipe used by Victorian Garden dates back to 1530!
- Free of chemicals and synthetic ingredients
- Full of natural indigenous South African plant extracts
- Ingredients are certified organic wherever possible
- Victorian Garden follows an ethical, sustainable and cruelty-free ethos
- No wasteful packaging; all bottles are recyclable
- Phthalate-free plastic has less impact on the environment than glass, is recyclable and will not leach industrial chemicals into the product
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Pump a little hand wash into the hands, lather with water and rinse.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and away from eyes.
Aqua (water), sodium cocoamphoacetate (from coconuts), cocoamidopropyl betaine (from coconuts), lauryl glucoside (from coconuts), vegetable glycerine, natural preservative (sodium lauroyl lactylate, sodium levulinate, potassium sorbate), citric acid, lavandula angustifolia (English lavender) oil*, limonene**, linalool**
**Components of essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.