- Sesame seed oil is a natural antibacterial and antiviral remedy, and a natural UV protector.
- Olive oil is a natural antioxidant, which means it protects your baby’s skin against harmful environmental factors.
- Sunflower oil is packed with essential skin-loving nutrients.
- Beeswax not only hydrates dry skin, but also forms a light protective layer to guard against wetness.
- This balm is enriched with vitamin E; essential to keeping skin healthy.
- Lavender oil has a calming aroma, but is also an anti-inflammatory.
- Organic Cape chamomile eases skin irritations and has a mild, calming aroma.
- Animal-friendly; approved by Beauty Without Cruelty.
Enchantrix was the first local range of organic products made in South Africa, so they’ve certainly earned their stripes. Over the years they’ve grown to offer a wide choice of natural skincare products that are Earth-friendly, animal-friendly and without doubt, people-friendly.
Helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, cera alba (beeswax), tocopherol (vitamin E), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) leaf oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) leaf oil*, eriocephalus punctulatus (cape chamomile) oil.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product14/11/2017, By CrystalThis was the only bum balm i used with my first child we never had any rashes! so needless to say for number 2 its the first thing on my list!07/11/2017, By Lee-AnnBest bum balm ever! Easy to apply and my baby never has nappy rash when we use this.27/07/2017, By NicolaI loved this with my own son, always buys it for babyshower gifts, bit dissapointed in the packaging thats changed, the container feels cheap.01/06/2017, By NicolaBest natural Bum Balm I know, and I have tried more than 5 brands!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.