- Beautiful hand-painted miniature door
- Adds a touch of whimsy to your family’s home
- Encourages imaginative play & storytelling
- A great tool for recognising achievements
- Helps you create magical memories with your little one
Your Fairy Door set includes:
- 1 x hand-painted resin Fairy Door
- 1 x magical Fairy Key
- 2 x sheets of vinyl stickers
- Fairy Friendship Agreement
- Double-sided tape dots
How to Play
- Using the double-sided tape dots provided, attach your Fairy Door to where the wall and floor meet, in the room of your choice.
- Add the vinyl stickers around your Fairy Door for decoration.
- Together with your child, place the magical Fairy Key in front of your Fairy Door overnight.
- Remove the key during the night – explain to your child that the key has disappeared, which means a fairy has moved in!
- In the morning, ask your child to choose a name for the fairy and sign the Fairy Friendship Agreement.
- Leave the agreement in front of the Fairy Door overnight.
- Sign the fairy’s name on the agreement during the night, for your child to find in the morning.
- You can now leave notes or small gifts from the fairy in front of the Fairy Door, to mark special occasions, to express support and thanks, or to reward good behaviour and achievements.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/04/2018, By ClaireGot this for my 7 year old daughter and she was absolutely taken with it. We have set up her fairy door for her and a fairy has arrived!!! A great tool to open up the imagination and also a great tool to encourage your child through sending messages via the “Fairy” or to promote good behavior and good habbits etc. Wish I’d had seen this years earlier!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.