- Organic tart cherry fruit capsules
- May help to enhance performance & recovery
- Enhances muscle function & reduces soreness
- May increase strength & endurance
- Natural joint support
- May help to aid better sleep
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Contains vitamins A, C & K, Copper, Manganese, Potassium and Anthocyanin
- No additives, fillers, flavourings, binders or preservatives
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Halaal
- ECOCERT certified organic
- Not suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians: held within a gelatin capsule
- There are no flow agents used in this product and therefore some clumping may occur – this is normal of natural, unadulterated substances and does not affect the efficacy of the product.
- Take 1 – 3 capsules daily with meals. Start with 1 capsule per day and work up to 3 per day.
- Can be taken 2 hours prior to strenuous exercise.
- Can be taken after exercise for muscle recovery and restful sleep.
- Professional Athlete:Recommend a 4-to-5-day high dose loading phase before the event, and 2 to 3 days after to promote recovery. For an athlete who has already peaked in training and looking to improve recovery and faster return to competition, Tart Cherry may be beneficial.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep sealed.
- If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.
- 270 Capsules.
- Tart Cherry Fruit Powder (Prunus cerasus) whole fruit powder held within a gelatine (bovine) capsule.
- Resealable foil ziplock bag.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Vietnam, packaged in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.