This moisturising massage oil is perfect for easing sore muscles and joints. The Eli & You brand is passionate about purity, so you can rest assured the formula is completely natural and made with plenty of care.
- Arnica oil is composed of 50% essential fatty acids; it soothes aching muscles, reduces bruising & calms inflammation.
- Comfrey oil is rich in a substance called allantoin, which reduces inflammation, heals bruises & promotes new skin cell growth.
- Bergamot oil is antispasmodic, analgesic (pain relieving), antibacterial & antiseptic.
- Eucalyptus has pain relieving properties & is also antibacterial.
- Sunflower & grape seed oils are great moisturisers filled with skin-loving vitamins.
- Lavender & lemongrass oils both have great antibacterial properties.
- Massage a small amount into the skin, using gentle circular motions, until the oil is absorbed.
- Test a small patch of skin for sensitivity 24 hours before first use.
- Store in a cool place (below 25°C), out of direct sunlight.
Arnica oil contains a compound called helenalin, which may cause allergic reactions in people with sensitivity. Discontinue use if you notice any discomfort or irritation.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil*, arnica montana, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, Helichrysum italicum oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/09/2018, By ASo happy I decided to try this oil, as I really enjoy the breast massage oil, and thought let’s try another of their oils
Very happy I did
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.