- An easy-drinking organic white wine from certified vineyards in Elgin Valley
- Grapes are cultivated using biodynamic, pesticide-free farming methods
- Fresh lime & citrus fruit notes
- Natural fermentation in stainless steel
- Aged for 9 months on the lees before bottling
Enjoy responsibly. Don’t drink and drive.
- Store in a cool dry place and chill before drinking.
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Contains Sulphites
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
*** Not for sale to those under the age of 18***
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By JudyLove it23/10/2020, By TanaDelicious23/10/2020, By TommyReally enjoyed it12/10/2020, By Mya good choice for dessert08/10/2020, By TommyThis is one of my favourites. Absolutely superb24/09/2020, By CJThis is a wonderful example of an easy-drinking wine! You will hardly find anyone that does not enjoy the simple delight of the bouquet.20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.