- Totopo style artisanal corn chips
- Made with heirloom white corn kernels
- Extra crunchy
- No artificial colours
- No MSG
- No TBHQ
- Palm oil-free
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve as the foundation for your favourite nacho dishes.
- Serve as a snack or starter with your favourite salsas, guacamole, hummus and sour cream.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Totopo style corn chips are so named because of their loud crunch. Totopo means “Thunder Tortilla” in Aztec!
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Organic White Corn, Salt, Water, Sunflower Oil, Pickling Lime.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product03/04/2020, By CarliGreat for Nachos30/03/2020, By RobsThese are nice and crispy but have an odd taste. I'm sure with a dip or chilli mince would work but on it's own, as a snack... I would not recommend it.23/03/2020, By DeidreGreat chips! These are amazing to snack on and the white corn just gives a tasty flavor. Highly recommend!06/03/2020, By AliaGreat Tortilla Chips
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.