The EM Culturing Process: Pharmaceutical probiotics are typically cultured as single-strains individually, then freeze-dried and combined at a later stage. EM does things a little differently, culturing their microorganisms (lactic acid bacteria, phototrophic bacteria and yeast) together at the same time. This results in a unique, more robust blend that remains in a live condition and works in synergy to balance your entire system.
Benefits of supplementing your cat’s diet with EM Pro-Feline:
- Promotes healthy immune system function & disease resistance
- Assists with the breakdown of food for better nutrient absorption
- Helps the body to create its own natural antibiotics & vitamins
- Prevents the build-up of the harmful bacteria that cause disease
- Relieves eczema & skin complaints
- Balances the digestive tract; eases digestive issues & diarrhoea
- Improves low energy levels
- Provides protection against chronic diseases & infections
- Improves coat condition & breath
- Contains lactic acid bacteria, beneficial yeasts & phototrophic bacteria
- Not genetically modified
- Not chemically synthesized
- NO alcohol, sodium bicarbonate or charcoal
- NO artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours
- Contains only the microorganisms listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) list
Domestic animals are exposed to the same environmental hazards as humans; this places stress on their systems, which can lead to lowered immunity, lower energy levels and all sorts of health complaints. EM probiotics are designed to remedy this, by closely mirroring the multi-species bacterial range that your pet should be getting as part of their diet in a natural (non-domesticated) environment.
Natural sugar cane molasses, kelp, organic sea salt, purified and structured water, EM Probiotics Food™ (species listed below)
Species: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis, Bi bifidum, Bi longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophiles
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product21/01/2016, By LorraineI bought this product for my little girl who was 2 kilos overweight and had tummy issues (smelly poos and messy). She has been on it for two months now and has lost 900 grams and her tummy is working normally and cleanly. My only gripe about the product is as the product has an expiry date (90 days after opening) and even though I have three cats, there is way too much left over that has to be thrown away. My suggests is that small bottles sizes be made available.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.