The EM Difference: Unlike pharmaceutical probiotics - which are typically cultured as single-strains individually, then freeze-dried and combined at a later stage - EM cultures all their beneficial microorganisms together at the same time. As a result, EM's unique blend (lactic acid bacteria, phototrophic bacteria and yeast) is more robust, and the microorganisms work in synergy with each other to heal and balance your system.
EM Pro Canine helps your pet’s body in the following ways:
- Promotes healthy immune system function
- Breaks down food for better nutrient absorption
- Helps the body to create its own natural antibiotics & vitamins
- Prevents the build-up of harmful bacteria
- Relieves eczema & skin problems
- Eases digestive issues, including diarrhoea
- Boosts low energy levels
- Provides protection against chronic diseases & infections
- Improves coat condition & breath
Pets are subject to the same chemicals and environmental hazards as their human friends; this places stress on their systems, which can lead to all sorts of health issues from digestive problems to chronic skin conditions. EM has come to the rescue with a multi-species bacterial formula that closely simulates what your pet should be getting as part of their diet in a natural (non-domesticated) environment.
More about EM’s canine pet supplement:
- Contains lactic acid bacteria, beneficial yeasts & phototrophic bacteria
- Not genetically modified or chemically synthesized; all species are naturally occurring
- Contains only the microorganisms that are listed on the United States FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) list
- Contains NO alcohol, sodium bicarbonate or charcoal
- Contains NO artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours
Natural sugar cane molasses, kelp, organic sea salt, purified and structured water, EM Probiotics Food™ (species listed below)
Species: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis, Bi bifidum, Bi longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophiles
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.