Take this natural wonder every day and you'll not only feel the benefits, but see them in your hair, skin and nails too:
- White to off-white powder formed from fossilised remains of aquatic plant
- Contains a large concentration of silica, which is a very effective anti-ageing mineral
- Dissolves excess weight and keeps bad cholesterol levels down
- Absorbs mercury, infection, e-coli and drug deposits in blood stream
- Decreases blood pressure levels
- Great way to flush your digestive system and remove toxins and parasites
- Can help with these health issues: blood pressure, cholesterol, osteoporosis, parasites and intestinal worms
Please Note: Our Diatomaceous Earth is food grade and non-calcined.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Start with three capsules with a glass of water or juice, in the morning on rising and in the evening before bed, to first introduce the body. After three days, gradually increase the dosage to four capsules three times per day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider. Drink 2-3l water per day.
Children 4-12 years of age: 2 capsules in the morning on rising and in the evening before bed.
Diatomaceous Earth may bind with other medications and supplements, which could reduce their effectiveness. Make sure you chat to your doctor before you start taking this supplement.
300 x 250mg organic edible diatomaceous earth capsules
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product12/10/2015, By Faye ClaireI was looking for diatomaceous earth to make my own toothpaste and also have a teaspoon a day for overall health. I really do like this product and it is the only one I have been able to find in South Africa. All others are on Amazon and cost a fortune to have shipped here.26/06/2015, By GeraldineGreat product for supplementing candida diet. Not easily available far north so a winner being able to purchase online and receive next day.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.