- All natural mineral supplement
- Made with 99.99% pure silver ions
- Prepared with pharmaceutical reverse osmosis
- No added sugar
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Natural Anti-Microbial: Swish 15ml around the mouth for 20 seconds before swallowing, three times per day. Use up to eight times a day depending on severity.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Silver ions and citric acid (from oranges for example) are recognised by the Environmental Protection Agency EPA as eco-safe disinfectants.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml.
- Concentration: 4 PPM to 7 PPM.
- Water, 99.9% Pure Silver Ions.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.
- Bottled in amber glass.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Colloidal silver can kill certain germs by binding to and destroying proteins.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product25/05/2020, By AmzI swear by this stuff. I would say my favourite of its many uses and benefits is to use it as part of my skincare routine. Every evening after my shower I spray colloidal silver that I decanted into a glass spray bottle on my face. It has helped a lot to clear up the little spots I've been struggling with for ages due to its antibacterial properties. It's also super gentle and light on your skin.06/04/2020, By DebbieI like it30/03/2020, By SonjaGreat immune booster26/03/2020, By GreenMoney's worth
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.