- The perfect partner for you reusable straws and cutlery
- Keeps you utensils clean and pristine wherever you go
- Adds a definite touch of class to any out-and-about occasion
- Fastens closed with a ribbon drawstring
- Handmade in South Africa
- Keep your knives, forks, chopsticks, reusable straws and serviette in dedicated sections
- Machine washable
- Hand wash preferable
- Wash in cold water, and air dry
- Do not tumble dry
Did you know? Furoshiki (風呂敷) is a traditional Japanese sheet of fabric used to bundle up a small parcel of goods to carry. The Japanese typically carry lunch and bindles of clothes in a furoshiki.
- Dimensions (Closed): 24 cm x 20 cm
- Dimensions (Open): 44 cm x 20 cm
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.