- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic straws
- Included stainless steel brush makes cleaning a breeze
- Included pouch so you can take your straw everywhere you go
- Carry pouch made without any animal based fibers
- Grown at South Africa’s first commercial bamboo plantation
- Hand wash your reusable straw with warm soapy water using the included straw cleaning brush.
- Air dry in a vertical position.
- Do not soak.
- Set Includes: 1 x Reusable Straw (20 cm*), 1 x Straw Cleaning Brush (22 cm), 1 x Drawstring Pouch (23,5 x 4 cm).
Please Note: As a natural product, the width of the bamboo straws varies.
- Straw: 100% Bamboo.
- Straw Cleaning Brush: Stainless Steel, and Nylon.
- Drawstring Pouch: Poly-Cotton Blend.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product22/08/2019, By AnnaIt's great21/06/2019, By GeorgieI like this package. I throw my bamboo straw in my bag and the bag keeps it clean. The cleaner also helps especially fi I use the straw for smoothies. Plus it feels great to contribute even a little to reducing the plastic on our beaches.13/06/2019, By EllenorI would give this a 0 if I could, as it never arrived with my order. The box was not tampered with and completely sealed.14/03/2019, By MeyerineI love zero waste, so this is a great product! It's a bit rough, so it's something to get used to, but I love our straws!23/02/2019, By DominiqueI ordered these for my kids but the bamboo is a lot thicker than it looks in the picture, so not really comfortable to drink from
Love the idea & packaging though & that it comes with a little cleaner & storage case
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.